[Newspoetry] tech rehearsal Wednesday night?

gillespie william k gillespi at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 8 15:02:02 CDT 1999

> I would suggest Wed from 6-7:30pm as a good time, if others can meet that
 early.

I'd like to meet at 6:00 Wednesday @ OJC. I'm afraid a Thursday meeting
won't leave us enough time if we discover that we don't know what we're
doing.

I think we should try to capture a couple of minutes of video for the web,
maybe comparing quicktime vs. realmedia for ease of production, ease of
use, and compatitability with the Shoutnet server & a variety of
browsers...

I'd love for you to be of assistance, Moll[ie], as techie and performer
(of anything news, poetry, or newspoetry if you want.

WillytheG

I'm interested in trying to do a crash run if i can be of any assistance...