[Newspoetry] the reading

Sam Patterson patterso at rohan.sdsu.edu
Tue Oct 12 12:41:56 CDT 1999

oh to be in Betsyland

So I have a question about this amazing event.   Does "streaming
livenewspoetry" mean that the reading will be viewable online?  Or at
least audio?

is there anyone working a video camera at this event?

I am currently buried in work.  The most exciting and behind scheudle
project is a paper discussing the folk music origins of newspoetry.  Or
certian newspoems at least.

If I can come up with a specific question to ask I might survey all of
you smart people.  but I don't even have that much direction yet.  Well
the paper isn't due till thursday.

I really want to applaud all of you who no longer grade essays.

and everybody else too.

I will be with you in content if not in form.

sam