[Newspoetry] Rehersal Thursday Night

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Wed Oct 13 14:26:36 CDT 1999

hi friends and newspoets

i just realized that i set up another rehearsal (with Russell
"bull-fiddle" Clark) in that same thursday time slot.

i would like to meet with TWO or THREE other newspoets re: a "staged
reading" of DAY in the LIFE of a NEWSPOET, SOMETIME on Thursday...

i will juggle and bi-locate and multi-task, so as to be at OJC...

BUT if it's convenient for others to do rehearsal readings from, say, 9
PM to 10:30 PM, that'd be AWESOME.

thanks and see y'all tomorrow

paul