Lost and Found was Re: [Newspoetry] thanks!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 16 14:51:50 CDT 1999

Babs is right; it was a great deal of fun.And if we don't insist on recording the
whole thing for posterity every time (maybe we can get the FBI to sponsor the
recording and have Betsy's wired for sound- no, that's a BAD idea!) we could have
even more fun without all the equipment to tend.

I didn't get any poetry in my kitchen, but I did find a song in my bathroom.  More
specifically, I found a piece of sheet music entitled "The Dreamer That Remains".
I'll keep it safe until claimed.
Mike