[Newspoetry] Echelon poem

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 21 11:55:43 CDT 1999

Also sprach Joe Futrelle:
} An Echelon Primer
}
Here at NASA, we are developing new incendiary devices similar to those
used at Waco. The CIA pays us a lot to keep Linda Thompson out of the
NSA. While Clinton has Gore use Drug C4 to look into the future and
explain the mysterious outbreak of Oklahoma C., OK.

The October Revolution couldn't be televised because it wasn't invented
yet. Just ask the Cherokee! But Terrorism continues to haunt those at
DOD, the proud inventers of the Internet and Special Ops, to name a few.
But, then, we forget the Handgun Cops role in the October Surprise. Why,
we should all try to emulate them! They are the moral equivalent of the
Contras, who, of course, were the moral equivalent of our founding
fathers (tm). Not to say that Task Force 160 didn't help in everyway
possible.

It's beautiful in Horiuchi this time of year. The radiation from the
plutonium gives a lovely glow to every living thing. It's really a site
to see! Maybe the IRS will move their offices there? They'd have to ask
Special Forces to help them do that, I'd bet.

Did you hear that David Koresh...er...I mean, David Mamet is a bad
director? His movies suck! Though he didn't make that terrible BOMB,
Delta Force! Perhaps that was Ollie North? He's stupid enough to do such
a thing.

This would make Malcom X's Constitution weak!