[Newspoetry] Re: VIDEO SCREENING THIS WEEKEND?

bhagy at onthejob.net bhagy at onthejob.net
Fri Oct 22 19:25:12 CDT 1999

this weekend would be great.  there's classes here on both saturday and
sunday from 1-3, and then good vibes are here on saturday from around
11ish till perhaps the midnight hour(ish) and on sunday from 4:15 until
approx. 4:16, and commerce (well, i ain't never seen one yet, so if
someone sees what one looks like, let me know).  popcorn and sergei
finally, together at last again! can we get it with cheap imitation
chemical additives, instead of the expensive real chemical additives?

oh, i'm available after class (sunday is html...perhaps you'd like to sit
in on it and remember all the great memories of the once great and
powerful Club HTML?), but i'd prefer not to go too late.

brian