[Newspoetry] BABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gillespie william k gillespi at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 23 12:27:42 CDT 1999

*hack* Babs, these damn kids they're always *cough* [unintelligible] in my
face. Pall Malls they just don't *cough* pack 'em like they used to by gum
those were like smoking loaded handguns *cough* your Aunt Gladys and me
used to smoke them in her Cadillac and we'd drive around Aurora listening
to the Motown. [hums unrecognizeable tune] Babs, I don't know why these
kids can't just pick up a goddamn phone now when they want to talk to you
its always email to the listserv ungrateful [obscenity elided]

Where's the party tonight (Saturday)?