[Newspoetry] Become an Objectivist!

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 23 17:35:13 CDT 1999

My guess was that it was a parody. Click on the "Approved by ARI" picture
at the top of the page...:-)

Also sprach Mike Lehman:
} Maybe I'm a little too clear-headed for this kind of fluff, but was this
} whole thing a parody or or those folks really this out of touch?  I can
} believe that there are folks so shamelessly egotistical that they would
} think this way in private (capitalists do it every day), but to be so
} public about it shows a depth of narcissism that is hard for me to believe
} exists.  I'll bet Hitler was a secret devotee of Ayn Rand (or just didn't
} know it).
} Mike
}
}
} Bill Wendling wrote:
}
} > Now, you too can become an Objectivist in just Ten Easy Steps! And
} > Christmas just around the corner!
} >
} >         http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~andrej/objectivism/
} >