[Newspoetry] NEWSPOETRY LIVE AT SWEET BETSY'S!!

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Mon Sep 20 18:01:13 CDT 1999

hey fellow Newspoets!

we're thinking about WHEN to have a NEWSPOETRY reading.  Sweet Betsy's
likes Sunday Afternoons (2-5PM).  other times can be arranged.  Friday
"happy hour" (6-8 PM) might be fun, for example.

Anne and i are looking at the calendar, thinking about the second full
week in october (i.e., the 15th if we can get the Friday happy hour, the
17th, if we go with the sunday slot).

it seems like there are people enough to set up the shindig--i.e. YOU DON'T
HAVE TO ORGANIZE ANYTHING (unless you want to pitch in...) All the Various
Newspoets At Large would have to do is: 1.  say whether you'd rather have it
be a different day than the two we've mentioned.  1.5.  let us know if you
want to read at said shindig, and what you plan to read.  2.  show up and
bring friends, if you can.  3.  if you're out of town, let us know what of
yours you want the C-U crowd to read aloud on your behalf.

kewl?

please respond-o
or whatevah...

paul (with your Aunt Barbara nearby)