[Newspoetry] surreal audio

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 28 22:40:30 CDT 1999

Oh great newspoetry webmaster, I am but a simple Linux tribesman and
cannot hear your .rm files, as I must depend on the kindness of the
strangers at real.com who will only give us the 5.0 player, and we
have not the proper decoder in that version for your files.  Canst you
encode the files in some more elderly format so that we may hear them
in our non-windoze world?

Joe Futrelle                  | "While yon tea-service foamed, Milly
Team Leader, Emerge           | hungered -- though Dundee husked yon
Scientific Data Tech. / NCSA  | yahoos." -- Celia Tibet Clarkston
http://emerge.ncsa.uiuc.edu/  |