[Newspoetry] details

Scott Rettberg rettberg at xsite.net
Wed Sep 29 13:51:02 CDT 1999

Unknown-- refresh me on who's coming in when how long they're staying if
they're staying here etc. Brian, you comin? dirk, whatstory? Give JK a piece
to her face, you need couch?

Newspoets-- won't you please come to chicago? the unknown are giving an
unknown and newspoetry reading at Harold Washington Library downtown. It's a
real big room and our publicity sucks. We need your hearts, minds, and most
of all, bodies to help generate a sense of crowd. After the reading, we'll
drink Old Style at Jean's, a neighborhood tavern which has been such since
1929, but as of Nov. 15th 1999 will fall to the forces of capital and close
it doors forever before facing the wrecking ball.