[Newspoetry] eh!

bhagy at onthejob.net bhagy at onthejob.net
Thu Sep 30 21:46:51 CDT 1999

I love this idea of the newspoetry room (anything that resembles a clown
car is cool with me!).  Actually, i think both ideas could work well
together, one is an environment, the other the decorations in the
environment.

We could even have a moment where strung-out-on-latte terrorists cause the
newspoetry newsroom to go
off-line or something, because of a late-breaking newspoem, or something.
Or something.

With a blue screen, we could even do those over-the-shoulder pictures.
i've never done work with blue screens (actually, green screens can work
too, actually any color can work so long as it's all the same shade and
nothing else has that color frequency).

brian