[Newspoetry] BIG Files

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 1 01:25:30 CST 2000

Hi, all,

Though this isn't an urgent problem, I would like to mention that sending
very large files as attachments with your newspoems can be bad. My
machine is only so powerful and the connection to the internet is not
that great. Also, many people have limits on their mailboxes which cause
said newspoem to bounce, if the attachment is too large.

I would suggest that, if you have a large file you'd like people to see,
you could place it up on your website or something?

Thanks.