[Newspoetry] free beer

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 18 00:20:29 CDT 2000

Yes, you heard me right.

Free Beer.

I'm not talking about some kind of deal where there's a catch.  I'm
offering every newspoet who contributes a poem Free Beer.

Period.

But there's a catch.

Yes, I know I said there wasn't a catch.  But although it's fun to
prance around in la-la-land where we don't have to think about the
hard, practical realities of the matter-of-fact world that we live in,
I've got a website to run here and there are some things I just can't
do.  Such as spend the entire newspoetry budget on beer.  So break out
the typewriter and get crackin', because it's going to be first come,
first served.

alternative beverages available. non-local newspoets will receive
e-beer. void except where prohibited.