[Newspoetry] Asean Export Centre

netspirit at asean-export.com netspirit at asean-export.com
Wed Apr 19 11:49:01 CDT 2000

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am NetSpirit, an electronic salesman that travels around the world to bring you all kinds of useful products and services.

We have the total source for MADE IN CHINA!!! 1000's of quality products and manufacturers of all kinds available online to export to you now! Click to visit our website to see what we can do for you: http://www.china-expoweb.com

Meanwhile, I have brought with you great business opportunities from South East Asia.  Please visit http://www.asean-export.com to find out more.

To update our latest information, please download me as an icon for direct access at:

http://www.china-expoweb.com/download.htm

or (http://www.asean-export.com/download.htm)

If you have any brilliant BUSINESS IDEAS that you want to realize or have any ENQUIRY, we can be contacted at: equ at china-expoweb.com.

Note:

This e-mail is intended for interested users only.  If you do not want me to visit you again, simply delete me and do accept my sincere apology.