[Newspoetry] Re: [Sdas] radioshow tues 6-9

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Tue Apr 25 18:03:11 CDT 2000

Hey, william, here's a PSA for ya:

The Prompting Theater will be performing Cirque De L'Esprit, Saturday, May
6th at 4 PM.  It will be in the Downtown Urbana Parking Garage.
Tickets will be available at the door for a $5-$10 donation, or for a
$1-$5 donation by calling 356-9176.

There will also be a Circus Parade Friday, May 5th starting at 5 PM.
We'll meet at the Parking Garage around 3:30 for this.  Everyone from the
community is welcomed to join the parade.

Brian