[Newspoetry] Re: RFU Meeting

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 09:26:38 CDT 2000

--- Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net> wrote:
> There will be a Radio Free Urbana meeting this
> Thursday, Aug. 10 at 6pm
> at Mike Lehman's house, 608 E. Green St., Urbana.

Greetings all,

I will attend with the notion of, after some of the
basic organizational items, trying to prepare for
a News from Neptune show .. My inimitable cohost is
absenting himself this weekend .. .

This would be outreach to people whom might be
interested in helping with the application procedure,
drumming up support for the senate vote-(that's still
on the docket?) and importantly talking about the
possible synergies between RFU groups and WEFT.

I'm not sure I'll be able to check any ensuing
discussion prior to attending tonight.

Please talk amongst yourselves. . .

cheers