[Newspoetry] Newspoetry recording session Saturday

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 25 14:44:32 CDT 2000

Hello Newspoets,

There will be a recording session on Saturday night at 8pm to
pre-record material for the upcoming radio show and for the website.
Any and all newspoets are welcome to come if they have material which
requires sound effects or music which we can mix in, or if they would
simply prefer to pre-record their poems.  I need lots of newspoets to
simultaneously chant the "spontaneous prayer", although with
multitracking we could octuple (or more) the apparent size of our
crowd.

The session will be at my house, located at 1205 S. Race St., across
the street from the Urbana High School playing field, around the
corner from Carle park and just down the street from the Sunshine
Grocery, a mile or so from the prairie and the endless expanse of
cornfields dotted with farmhouses, silos, and grain elevators that is
East Central Illinois, the cradle of e-Civilization.

Editor-within-chief,
Newspoetry dot com