[Newspoetry] ART SHOW

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Fri Dec 1 16:28:06 CST 2000

There's an art opening scheduled to happen at the
school building (409 N. Race) on Friday, Dec. 8, at
8:00pm - 11:00pm

It will be an opening, not a party. Light snacks and
unfermented juices will be provided.

So far, our featured artists include:
  Sarah Kanouse
  Chuck Dodson
  Raia Fink
  Ben Emerick
  Pauline Bartolone
  Rob Scott
  Marina Manetti
  Andrew Trull
  Danielle Chynoweth
  Eric Hiltner
  Brandy Watts

Others are invited to contribute art objects for
display, and help determine how things are displayed
at the following two times:

   Dec. 7 - Thursday night at 10pm -
              (after the Krannert Center performance)

   Dec. 8 - Friday afternoon 2pm-5pm...

This will be easy if the artwork is there Thursday
night, so we know how much room it requires. I will
bring post-it notes or something to label the pieces
with titles and artist names for those who want to do
that.

To be clear: others are encouraged to add their name
to the above list and share their work - just show up
Thursday night with artwork you want to show, or send
me an email if you can't make it.

Because of the lean organizational time, performances
composed with bodies await another venue.