[Newspoetry] Newspoetry print book

sigfried at shout.net sigfried at shout.net
Sat Dec 9 12:00:07 CST 2000

anyone is welcome to publish my newspoems anywhere; however, since my
news poems are at best mediocre, i must insist that my name not be
attached to the poems in anything larger than 6 point type.  on the
other hand, if someone would be willing to edit my poems and make them
better, i would be happy to have my name printed with those poems in
larger type.  please follow this rule: after someone revises one of my
poems once, my name may be printed with that poem in 8 point type;
after two revisions, 10 point type; three revisions, 12 point type;
etc.

have you considered the possibility of publishing a separate appendix
containing all the copyright provisions covering the various poems?

------

copyright sigfried gold
permission to copy this email granted to any member of the newpoetry
email list, but only if accompanied by the name "sigfried gold",
spelled wrong, but still recognizable.