[Newspoetry] One of our pages...

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 6 21:24:08 CST 2000

Hi Folks,
I'm a little proud of this, but I'll try not to let it go to my head.
The Foundation for Human Rights from Chicago linked to my Guatemala
paper from Dec. 26, 1999, as seen here first in Newspoetry.
<http://www.fhrg.org/>
You can check out there excellent website and find the link back to
Newspoetry amid their Guatemalan links.

One thing though; the Newspoem banner at the top of the page is not a
link, although the one at the end of the very long bibliography is, but
folks might not be patient enough to go all the way through to find it.
If that's not too big a project, we might pick up a little traffic from
it by making the Newspoem banner into a link.

Mike