[Newspoetry] from the diary of Mr. Big

Anne Bargar babs at prairienet.org
Sun Feb 6 22:34:26 CST 2000

Mr. Big Reports

Mr. Big

AP(Associated Poets) Rock.  Sit sit sit sit sit.  Tim comes in.  Sit sit
sit sit.  Tim eats.  Sit sit sit sit Leila comes in.  Sit sit sit sit sit
sit sit sit sit Anne comes in.  Tim leaves.  Sit sit sit sit sit walk walk
walk walk (plop splash)  Tim comes back in walk walk walk walk walk Tom
comes in.  Stop.  Stand stand stand stand they're all laughing about
something.  Stand stand stand stand wall.  lets see, this glass is at a 90
degree angle, and my feet are 45% more moist than they were yesterday when
I tried this trick and ok here i am starting to climb the glass climb
climb climb climb climb climb Anne leaves.  Climb Climb Climb climb Tim
leaves.  Tom and Leila are still laughing about something.  Anne comes in.
Climb climb climb climb FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! (plop
splash)  oh shit.  No, please don't turn the radio on.  I don't want to
hear anything else about election politics.  They give me the runs.  Sit
sit sit sit sit sit sit sit.  Now they're all leaving.  climb climb climb
climb climb.....