[Newspoetry] Whitestones' Musings

ContessaZ1 at aol.com ContessaZ1 at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 18:54:51 CST 2000

Enlightened Meanings for a Tired Language
Unenlightened;
Weed: noun. plant growing where it is not desired;sorry worthless person or
animal;
cigar;tobacco;to free from weeds;to remove something undesireable
Noxious trash plant that spoils conformity of high maintenence manicured lawns
for populace culture. A boon for chemical companies who aquire fatter pockets
for supplying lethal pollutants to ignorant consumers upholding status qou,
who wage
war on their own benefactors,native wild medicinal plants.
Enlightened; Herbs(weed); noun. a plant with a soft stem;nonwoody
vegetation;a food for cattle;a plant whose pars are used for medicine,
food,or scent.

Example; Plaintain, familiar lawn plant leaves broad ,ovate, ribbed
flowerhead long,tight lance.
Use;Salad. cooked green.Medicinal; Crushed leaves may be applied to bruises
to relieve
inflammation.

  Dandelion;familiar lawn plant with yellow flowers,leaves sharp irregular
lobes,stems milky, downy white spheres as seed head matures.
Use; Salad, cooked green, vegetable, fritters,coffee.High in vitamin A
Medicinal; Tea of leaves and root known to enhance liver function.

To learn more about the benevolence we walk on every day see: Petersons Field
Guide to Edible Wild Plants
I would like to invite everyone to do their own enlightened meanings on any
subject that interests them . Denise Whitestone