[Newspoetry] swimsuit issue

Sam Markewich 2 s7markew at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 24 01:47:01 CST 2000

1. Favorite poet
- Teddy Roosevelt

2. Favorite news source
- Nixon

3. Most recent book read
- "A Tree Grows in Brook's Ane"

4. Most recent newspoem read
- "Roses are Red/Violets are Blue/La La La and a Foot Up Your Ass" by
Bethany Cooper Inc.

5. Favorite movie
- "Blood Beach"

6. Measurements (of the nearest doorframe)
- 5lb.

7. Biggest newspoetry turn-on
- Thinking about the CEO's panties on a hot, sticky afternoon

8. Biggest newspoetry turn-off
- Thinking about my own panties on a hot, sticky afternoon

9. Favorite quote
- "1. Favorite poet
- Teddy Rosevelt

2. Favorite news source
- Nixon

3. Most recent book read
- "A Tree Grows in Brook's Ane"

4. Most recent newspoem read
- "Roses are Red/Violets are Blue/La La La and a Foot Up Your Ass" by
Bethany Cooper Inc.

5. Favorite movie
- Blood Beach

6. Measurements (of the nearest doorframe)
- 5lb.

7. Biggest newspoetry turn-on
- Thinking about the CEO's panties on a hot, sticky afternoon

8. Biggest newspoetry turn-off
- Thinking about my own panties on a hot, sticky afternoon" (Sorry about
the mind.)
- Sam Markewich (quotation taken from Newspoetry Swimsuit survey, 2000)