[Newspoetry] [Dialogue@uillinois.edu: RE: The "Chief"]

Bill Wendling wendling at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 24 14:41:44 CST 2000

----- Forwarded message from Dialogue <Dialogue at uillinois.edu> -----

From: Dialogue <Dialogue at uillinois.edu>
To: "'Bill Wendling'" <wendling at ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Subject: RE: The "Chief"
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:34:36 -0600

This note is to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail message regarding the
planned dialogue on Chief Illiniwek.  Your comments will be saved and made a
part of the record of the dialogue on the Chief that will be distributed to
the members of the Board of Trustees and others for review.

Thank you for writing.

----- End forwarded message -----