[Newspoetry] "sign me up," say anxious militant's Tamar and Corinna.

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Fri Feb 25 15:18:33 CST 2000

Hey Tamar, Corinna, Sam (though I already told you this):

If you all are interested in being on the school for designing a society
email list, go to http://che.onthejob.net/mailman/listinfo/sdas
fill in the email and password blanks; the program will send a
confirmation email to be responded to within 24 hours.

That page also has a link to the archive of all messages sent so far, and
the current subscribers, which will give an indication what you might be
party to if you subscribe...

if this arrives as spam blame Spam...
love,
Mark