[Newspoetry] Re: Y2K in the Eyes of a Programmer (fwd)

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Tue Jan 4 11:47:56 CST 2000

hey y'all

here's a response to Bill's Y2K/Programmer piece from my dad, who
programmed in the ancient languages from 1979 until his retirement in the
mid-90's.

he unfortunately suffers a mean case of arthritis connected with ergonomic
injuries sustained in that score or so of years.  so code-crunchers
beware!

paul