[Newspoetry] Newspoetry acquired by Schneertz

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 19:24:26 CST 2000

With all this scandal, I think we ought to put Futrelle on a hastily
rescheduled small Learjet flight to...
Does it matter?  The only thing worse for him at this point is to wake up
with one of them expired animals heads (exact type not specified due to
the sensiblities of certain Newspoetry readers)  that the Mafia has been
known to send on special occassions.

If he survives this scandal, he'll have to do the American thing to save
his honor...
Run for public office.

Mike