[Newspoetry] response to Bill W's newspoem

chyn at onthejob.net chyn at onthejob.net
Thu Jul 13 13:58:26 CDT 2000

Bill and all --

About 75 women attending a summer school at the UI labor institute are
fired up to protest against sweatshops this afternoon, and THEY NEED YOUR
SUPPORT!

Come to Target on North Prospect at 4:30 this afternoon and help send the
message that we won't tolerate union-busting contractors making our
clothes!

We're bringing the puppet.  Show up at 409 N Race at 3:30 to help put it
together.

    No-Sweat Protest
    Thursday, July 13
    4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
    Target on North Prospect

Come to 409 N Race between 3:30 and 4:15 PM if you need a ride.

Don't tell me "what's the use" until you have done some organizing first.

love to all newspoets,

danielle