[Newspoetry] Radio Free Urbana Meeting on Thursday

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 11 20:02:24 CDT 2000

Hi Folks,
The next RFU meeting is an important one. I'll have copies of the
license application and we need to figure how to get the answers to all
of the questions. That is our main objective with this meeting. Our
opportunity to submit will be coming up in about two months; we need to
be ready!

Also, Peter Miller has an opportunity for us to help with getting
Democracy Now back on the air at WEFT, in the meantime establishing good
relations with folks at WEFT as RFU, and learning the ropes of satellite
downfeeds, which could come in handy in the future.

Just two things at this meeting, although they are both significant.
Please try to make it:
6pm
Thursday
June 15
Mike's house
608 E. Green St.
Urbana (four blocks east of Lincoln SQ.)

Mike Lehman