[Newspoetry] Nader-One Last Chance

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 19 18:15:45 CDT 2000

I just spoke with Laurel Prussing. The Nader campaign says that they
have about 17,000 signatures as of now. It was my understanding that the
petitions were due today, but the actual due date is next Monday, the
26th. A Nader worker will stop on their way to Springfield next Monday
to collect any last minute signatures. We have one last chance to get
signatures this week. If anyone is in a position to get more signatures,
now is our last chance to help. I have a few copies of the petition left
if anyone would like one. If you do get signatures, get them to Laurel
by next Sunday by contacting her at <lprussing at net66.com>

Thank You,
Mike Lehman