[Newspoetry] Omep

Anne Bargar babs at prairienet.org
Mon Jun 19 20:56:40 CDT 2000

Letter To The Editor

Dear Persons,
	I am writing in response to your letter from the Fermented Bison
Rights bison, and felt the urge to write in myself on behalf of Deployed
bison everywhere.
	The thing that bothers me, a retired deployed bison, is the lack
of political clout we have, as well as the fact that our lousy pensions
simply cannot keep up with today's inflationary rate.  Where is the
Federal Reserve when you need it?  They have their heads up everybody's
butts-except those of Deployed Bison!  This is an intolerable situation,
even though the idea of have Alan Greenspan's head up my ass is about as
appealing as the thought of being tarred and feathered. However, a good
old-fashioned tar-and-feathering might be just what those smarty-pants of
presidential candidates need.  A little public humiliation can do a world
of wonder for a public official.
	On behalf of Deployed Bison everywhere, I am hearby protesting the
lack of political clout that any small marginalized group has in the face
of the corporate-owned politics of today's world.  I hearby call on all
Bison, Fermented, Deployed, and Otherwise, to graze and shit upon the
lawns of the White House and the Texas Governor's Mansion.  Put a Pile in
the Middle of the Sidewalk for Justice!  Let them step in something
stinky!  Let us take back the government for ALL bison!

yours truly,
	Alfred E. Kapanzio, Q.U.P.N.K. III
	Deployed Bison (retired)