[Newspoetry] Gillespie Inspires Janet Reno!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 15:40:55 CST 2000

I think the recent announcement of the new publishing venture by
Newspoetry founder William Gillespie, Spineless Books, has resulted in a
rather hasty reaction from the top levels of the Justice Department.
Seeing Spineless Books as a threat to the Corporate New World Order,
Janet Reno has apparently decided that the Constitution goes too far in
protecting the rights of recalcitrant, radical publishers behind such
ventures.  This was found on The Register:
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/000309-000011.html>