[Newspoetry] Newspoetry swimsuit issue

Anne Bargar babs at prairienet.org
Mon Mar 13 19:56:36 CST 2000

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Joe Futrelle wrote:

> It's getting to be the time of year for the Newspoetry swimsuit issue.
> In order to be included in the issue, simply send a picture of
> yourself in a swimsuit and fill out the following survey:
>
> 1. Favorite poet
> 2. Favorite news source
> 3. Most recent book read
> 4. Most recent newspoem read
> 5. Favorite movie
> 6. Measurements (of the nearest doorframe)
> 7. Biggest newspoetry turn-on
> 8. Biggest newspoetry turn-off
> 9. Favorite quote

1. The last person who tried to sell me a hamburger.
2. the hamburger they tried to sell me.
3. The Chevette Shop Manual 1976-1980
4. Leave the Yeti alone
5. That one with the French guy who did something and then something
happened to him and he and a hamburger got stuck on an island somewhere
where the hamburger met lady hamburger and they fell in love and deserted
the French guy.  I don't remember what it was called, but it did not Star
Robert Deniro.
6. Either 15 hamburgers, or 2 Yetis.
7. width
8. length
9. "I'm beginning to feel like the Plymouth abbannoned to rust on the
outskirts of town."

-babs