[Newspoetry] Radio Free Urbana Meeting

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 15 10:56:11 CST 2000

Based on responses received, I would like to call the first RFU meeting
for Thursday evening , March 23 at 7pm.  The location will be my house,
at 608 E. Green St. in Urbana.  This accomodates all responses except
one (sorry Sascha!).

We will discuss how the RFU collective should be legally constituted to
operate, some general stuff about radio licensing, and the actual
mechanics of what it takes to get on the air.  I would like us to have
the beginnings of a board structure to take responsibility for the
application process as a goal for this meeting.

I hope we can keep the meeting to about an hour.

Tuning In,
Mike Lehman