[Newspoetry] Re: IMF/WB Forum

Molly Stentz mollie at onthejob.net
Tue May 2 13:13:30 CDT 2000

We've made some slight changes to the program, and I wanted to let you all
know. We will now be screening the documentary film 'Showdown in Seattle'
from 4-5pm and the discussion/presentations will be from 5-7pm. We hope
to also have video footage from DC to compare with the Seattle footage. If
you'd only like to attend the presentations, plan on arriving at 5pm.
Thanks!
-Molly

> Forum on the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank (WB)
>
> ****Sunday, May 7, 2000 4-7pm****
>	4pm- 5pm - 'Showdown in Seattle' screening- documentary film
                     produced by the Independant Media Center
  	5pm -7pm - Presentations/Discussions