[Newspoetry] [a16-international-planning] FW: Chuck Kaufman exposedas funnel for terrorist money (fwd)

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu May 4 19:51:55 CDT 2000

Hi Brian,
I think you have to see the ironic humor in this to appreciate it.
Chuck is the longtime national coordinator for the Nicaragua Network
and, as such, has been one of the moving forces behind the Mobe.  If
he's a terrorist conduit, so am I...

Uh, I didn't quite mean it that way----really.
Chuck's a good dude and you have to see the article for what it is...
Right-Wing Proaganda trash.
However, it might be good to send a letter of complaint to Calgary as
Bob Olsen suggests.  I would imagine that the Sun is owned by the Far
Right Canadian media magnate, ?? Black (I can't remember his damn 1st
name.)  I'm sure it will be a story that will be repeated despite its
obvious faleshoods.

Mike Lehman
Still waiting on that paycheck from Moscow.