[Newspoetry] Judge Finds Bold New Way to Deal with Microsoft

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Tue May 9 16:21:37 CDT 2000

In a weird move today, Judge Jackson, in the DOJ vs. Microsoft trial,
ordered the split-up of Bill Gates.

"That guy is really annoying! And so is that bastard Balmer! He should
be drawn and quartered," stated the judge in his ruling. "Stupid fucking
blue screen. How am I ever to get anything done! Shit!" muttered the
Jackson afterwards.

According to the ruling, Bill Gates will be split down the middle while
Balmer will have all for limbs tied to horses who will then be geed up.

"This is obviously a grave attempt to keep us from innovating!" sputtered
Microsoft spokes drone 377448927.

Gates was rumored to have stated, "From Hell's heart I stab at thee!"
before twisting the final metal cylinder and passing out. Balmer is
sitting in a puddle of urine wimpering in the corner.

Critics of the plan state that, similar to certain worms, splitting up
Gates and Balmer may have the undesired effect of doubling the number.
Truely a nightmarish end indeed.

The open source community was too busy laughing to comment.

(Microsoft is an ordinary company which makes products labelled
"Operating Systems" but which bear little or no resemblance to the
definition of "Operating System.")