[Newspoetry] NRA to open theme restaurant in times square

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu May 18 23:15:01 CDT 2000

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/05/18/nra.restaurant/index.html

Menu

Appetizers:

* Tamales with "Armor-Piercin'" Hot Sauce.  $7.50.
* Riddled Salad with Shell Casings.  $9.25.
* Clay Pigeon Wings.  $8.50.

Entrees:

Blackened Swordfish

   Shot full of holes and lightly seasoned with gunpowder.  The bullet
   truly is mightier than the sword!  $17.50.

White-Tailed Buck Deer

   Live.  Released in the back of the dining room.  Please be courteous
   and do not shoot your entree-to-be if another patron is in your line
   of fire.  Spit-roasted by our chef as soon as you fell it.  $22.75.

Duck 'n' Cover

   Whole duck (de-bulleted) covered with a tangy barbeque sauce.  Served
   to you by our trained hound.  $14.25.

Breakfast:

Silver Bullet Pancakes
       1 clip		$5.75
       2 clips		$9.00

Blood Orange Juice
      large	$2.00
      large	$4.00
      large	$8.00

Lobbyist's Special

   Pork Sausage with 2 clips of Silver Bullet Pancakes and $3 million
   in tax credits.  $67,000.

Saturday Night Special

   A handgun.  Breakfast not included.  No background check required.
   $57.93.

Editor-within-chief,
Newspoetry dot com