[Newspoetry] Translation from Tribune

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed May 24 23:00:40 CDT 2000

Hi Paul,
A truly great Newspoem. I forwarded it to the SF-Talk list with the
following preface:

> SFers,
> If you haven't checked out <www.newspoetry.com>, you can do so and find
> great social commentary, happening to coincide with art, on a daily
> basis. Paul Kotheimer's Newspoem below will no doubt make a quick trip
> the website, as one of those everyday delights. You, too, are invited to
> participate; if the mood strikes, write something and send it in.
>
> This moment of radical political art brought to you by,
> Mike Lehman
> (who must disclose his holdings of ONE share of Newspoetry preferred
> stock, to keep this message legal)

 BTW, if anyone would like to sign a petition to put Ralph Nader and
Winona LaDuke on the ballot in Illinois for the Green Party and hasn't
already done so, speak up. I, and others, have the petitions and will
coordinate getting your signature.