[Newspoetry] Declaration of independence

RBrevell at aol.com RBrevell at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 00:38:18 CST 2000

To whom this may concern,

My name is Keith Richard. I live in Port Arthur, Texas. I recently purchased
a  home in the area. As a result, after cleaning the inside, I think that I
discovered a copy of the declaration of independence. The printing is
very,very old and after taking it to a local university, we has agreed that
it's old but unsure if it is real.

I am looking for some professional assistance to look it over. So, Please if
anyone can help me, My e-mail address is Keith730 at Aol.com or my telephone is
(409) 983-2763

Thank you
keith