[Newspoetry] Re: [Imc] Dirty Tricks Newsflash

patt esther b e-patt at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 6 12:05:19 CST 2000

I don't see the value of taking down signs you have for other candidates
because someone stole one of your signs.  Do you really think your Nader
sign was taken by Gerrie Parr or Chub Conner or anyone working for them
(or whoever you have signs for)?

My guess is that it was one of the same people who came to my building
yesterday with a piece comparing Gore and Bush and left it in the door
handle of our six-unit apartment building (the door's not locked -- they
obviously just didn't want to bother seeing how many doors we had inside).

Esther