[Newspoetry] An invisible man loves Bush!

charles joseph smith cjsmith2 at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 26 02:53:10 CST 2000

It is goin' to be clear that
MR. GOIN' GUIDANCE FOUR FLEER,
The invisible person,
Is so confident
That Bush is going to win
Through all
The recouting.

MR. GOIN' GUIDANCE FOUR FLEER
Was an aficionado of
Bush
For 10 years.
After the less-than-eighteen-hour deadline
For the Florida recounts,
He says that if
Bush takes the
VICTORY...

MR. GOIN' GUIDANCE FOUR FLEER
Is goin' to DANCE!

MR. GOIN' GUIDANCE FOUR FLEER
Is goin' to DANCE, DANCE!

MR. GOIN' GUIDANCE FOUR FLEER
Is goin' to DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!!!

...and enjoy Al Gore's concession.........

Charles Joseph Smith      "I am called "The Little Lily of Salsa" because
URH, 101 Daniels Hall      I feel like a happy, little lily flower when
1010 W. Green St.          I dance to the salsa music. But I can dance
Urbana, IL 61801-3097      to almost everything I can think of."
(217) 332-2143                           --Myself