[Newspoetry] Par-TAY!

Anne Bargar babs at prairienet.org
Wed Oct 25 14:37:10 CDT 2000

There's a party at our house (203 E. Oregon, but ya'll already knew that)
TOMMORROW NIGHT, starting at 7 PM.  That would be Oct 26.  We're trying to
decide on a theme (so far it's 'The revolution Is Here', and/or 'Natasha
is in town'), so bring alcohal, food, and booze.  We'll provide things to
put on bread, as well as some bread to put things on.  Please bring your
collective bad self.  (the use of "bad" in the previous sentence is used
in the colloquial, and not dictionary, sense.  If you have an evil half,
please leave it at home.)

thank you and see you all there, which would be here.

-The management
(Big Brother has been kicked out of The Management, and has nothing to do
with this party.  No organised social/political oppression shall occur at
this party.  No animals will be harmed in the holding of this party.  No
ecological disasters shall happen in the course of holding this party.
This party will not blast off into space at any time.  The party is
guarrenteed not to explode or cause physical or mental harm to it's
participants, or to knowingly cause harm to anyone making goods for the
party, living in the vicinity of the party, etc.  The party IS guarrenteed
to exude "good vibes" to all attendees, and to last for at least 30 min.)