[Newspoetry] [Fwd: publication request]

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 30 23:32:08 CST 2000

W,
Seems to be a lot of "ToKAGE" going on, which may explain the disjointed
nature of the text.

Then again, maybe not.

Or maybe it is a translation from the Japanese of "Oedipus Rex" as seen
from point of view of a punk rocker/geisha/dog lover.

Or maybe we don't have the faintest idea what's going on, in which case
the person is in line to win the 2nd Annual TRACE Hypertext prize.
Mike