[Newspoetry] UFE releases Executive Excess 2000

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 2 20:40:15 CDT 2000

It should be noted that Newspoetry covered this story in much better
fashion than the N-G.

Here, it's a frontpage headline. At the News-Gazette, it's a headline,
alright, buried in section C, page 12, which happens to be the Business
& Agriculture section. So I take it to mean that the N-G feels that this
is info the bosses should know, but hope that those poor rubes that can
barely read headlines (and many others without the excuse of a reading
disability) will never find out they really got screwed during the 90's.

Happy Labor Day from the N-G!

Comrade Mike
PS Just for the record, OUR CEO was the first member of the staff to
actually break the story. Good job, Joe!