[Newspoetry] mottos

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 9 15:25:07 CDT 2000

Newspoetry-Planting a Newspoem in your garden every day.

Newspoetry-Drivetime poetry on the road to revolution.

Newspoetry-Literary SWAT Team for the Truth.

Depressed? Try a Newspoem!
(please consult label to avoid overdose)

Newspoetry-Dog Teams of the Revolutionary Iditarod

CNN?CBS?NBC?ABC?FOX?DRUDGE?RUSH?NYT?MSNBC?
Download the Truth!
Download Newspoetry!

Newspoetry-The Frankenstein of Wired Service

Hey-Hey-Ho-Ho
To Newspoetry
You gotta go!

Newspoetry-News for What Ails You'se

Newspoetry-Proud to Loud

Newspoetry-All Newspoetry, All the Time

Newspoetry-One more reason for your boss to fire you

Newspoetry-If it were anymore real, it would scare you

Newspoetry-The anti-capitalist tool

Newspoetry-The Swiss Army Knife of Electronic Literature

Newspoetry-A Hot-foot for Uncle Sam

Newspoetry-Whoopee Cushion Under the Seat of Assholes

Newspoetry-Zero Calories, Zero Fat, All the Truth They Can't Stand

Newspoetry-Compost Pile for Reality

Newspoetry-Good Humor Written About Those Who Have None

Newspoetry-(get an appropriate quote about laughter from Patch to put
here)

Newspoetry-Funny Car of Modern Literature

Newspoetry-Repeat As Necessary

Newspoetry-More Massage for the Modern Mind

Newspoetry-Modern Myths for a New Millineum

Newspoetry-Pickup Truck of Real Journalism

When you've had all you can stand of the media...
Tune in Newspoetry

Mike