[Newspoetry] my name as an alias?

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 16 18:36:20 CDT 2000

Hi Kristina, I'm assuming that you're referring to this post of yours
from October '99:

http://ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu/pipermail/newspoetry/1999-October/000423.html

It looks as if you responded to Paul's original posting of the newspoem:

http://ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu/pipermail/newspoetry/1999-October/000423.html

And as a result your response was saved in the web-accessible list
archive.  The subject line of your response contains the title of
Paul's post, but that is the only association between your name and
the newspoem, which was posted on the site on November 2 1999 and
attributed to Paul.

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 06:50:43PM -0400, Kristina G. Boerger wrote:
> Hello, everyone.  This is Kristina Boerger here, writing from my new
> digs in New York.  I miss you all and dream of you almost nightly.
> Things here are good, though.
>
> But could someone tell me how or why my name and
> (obsolete) e-mail address got associated with some
> article that I did not write about Camille Paglia and
> Madonna?
>
> Love,
>
> Kristina
>
> Kristina G. Boerger
> Director, Cerddorion Vocal Ensemble
> Professor, Department of Music, Barnard College
> Home address and phone:
> 185 Claremont, #6C
> New York, NY  10027
> (212)663-0072