[Newspoetry] die. a log.

david moses fruchter dmf23 at neuron.net
Tue Sep 19 10:44:23 CDT 2000

or,

a parable of exhaustion.

or,

the presidential debates, prior to the addition of cgi effects.

or,

subjectification.

or,

getting there.

* * *

A and B enter.  each carries their own Object.  they sit in chairs opposite one another, each with a side to the audience.  each chair has a small table in front of it; A & B each place their object on the table in front of them.