[Newspoetry] nice cheap apartment available for nice cheap quiet people

sigfried at shout.net sigfried at shout.net
Fri Apr 6 08:53:29 CDT 2001

Sorry about all the multiple copies of this some of you will receive.

The apartment downstairs from mine (Margaret and Tanya's) at 209 N
Central, Urbana will be available on May 1.

The rent is $370/mo which includes heat.  It has a bedroom and and
office (or two bedrooms), a living room, and a small kitchen.  It's
one block from Strawberry Fields and one block (over the railroad
tracks) from Miko's, a block from Brandon's apartment, very close to
SDAS and downtown Urbana, etc.

Laura used to live there, and then Meadow and Justin.  The landlord is
great (in my opinion).  The biggest drawback is exclamations of
"Hallelujah!" and "Bless the Lord!" out on the street on Sunday
mornings.

If you're interested (or know someone who is), let me know and I'll
connect you up with them.

Thanks,

Sigfried